ECHO DVD PlayerUpscale DVDs to HD quality making the movies
HDMI DVD Player
Do you have your movie collection and have been relegated to basement bookshelves and storage bins? Now you can enjoy them again on your up-to-date smart TV. Thanks for upscaling DVD players can complement both the past and future, optimizing your DVDs to a 1080 HD display so they can look their best on your TV.
OUR HDMI DVD Player
Experience near HD picture quality and solid sound in a compact design. This versatile DVD player features fast/slow playback so you don’t miss a beat. You can even listen to your favorite CDs or tracks from your MP3 player.
- 5.1CH HDMI DVD Player
- DVD/VCD/CD-R/Audio CD/MPEG4/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/JPEG Photo CD
- Dolby Digital Support
- USB Media Playback
- Full Function Remote Control
- 3 DVD Disc Resume Function
- Power Supply: 110 – 220V
- PAL/NTSC Playback
- Brand Name: ECHO
- Model Number: 6838HD
- Laser Wavelength: 650mm
- Video: NTSC/PAL/Auto
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >=90dB
- Channel Separation: >=85dB
- Dynamic Range: >=80dB
- Analog Output Audio: Output level: 2.0+0/-0.2Vrms
- Digital Output Audio: Output level: 0.5+(-)0.1Vp-p
- Output Video(composite): Output level : 1.0
- Output Video(Component): Y: 1Vp-p, Pb/Pr:0.7Vp-p
- HDMI: Audio/Video output (480P/576P, 720P, 1080I, and 1080P)
- Power: AC 100 – 240V ~ 50/60Hz 12W
Fast shipping, excellent product equal happy customer. I just received this product along with others today. which I’m very pleased so far with this product. For those that are thinking about purchasing this product. I have posted a few of the product.
This is a cheaper player that works fine. I like to watch the occasional DVD and this serves that purpose. It does not have a lot of extra features, which is the way I prefer it as I seldom use such things. I put the DVD in, watch the movie turn it off. I rate it five stars as it is what it is. You could pay more for something fancier, but this works.
Get a Price Quote
50-24 71st Street, Woodside, NY 11377